The club’s membership process uses an online system called Webcollect. This is a system used by many cricket clubs around the country and makes the collection of membership fees much easier and safer because it doesn’t accept cash and stores information securely. The benefits of this transition to both our members (parents/guardians) and the club are outlined below:
* Registration and re-registration is simplified and more efficient with robust and secure payment processes
* Control over, and responsibility for, payment process through a secure online my basket/checkout system.
* Membership form now filled in online with the ability to update all relevant information online including medical conditions, address, email, phone numbers, emergency contact details etc…
* Ability to buy tickets for future social, charity and club events online e.g. Comedy night, Quiz night etc
* More efficient management of membership database and membership fees
* Allows us to keep track of our members and update our database in real time
* More efficient collection and monitoring of membership fees with instant access to vital member information e.g. medical requirements and emergency contact details
* More efficient management of events and easier way to promote club events and sell tickets
* More efficient registration/ re-registration process for both existing and new members
* Saves our coaches a huge amount of time by reducing their admin for the player registration process, so they can focus on coaching cricket.
When your annual membership is due for renewal, you will receive an email from WebCollect, with the subject line ‘Bramhall CC- invitation to renew membership. Please check your junk mail. If you need any assistance please email the Membership Secretary at email@example.com.
INSTRUCTIONS CAN ALSO BE VIEWED HERE